Oct 31 2012
Elekta Wavelength – latest issue available at http://www.elekta.com/wavelength.
Elekta’s global customer magazine, Wavelength, features inspiring and informational stories from the Elekta family around the world. The latest issue highlights Elekta’s 40 years as a company – focusing on news and advances in radiation therapy, information management and neuroscience from our customer partners worldwide.
- Agility™, Elekta’s groundbreaking multi-leaf collimator, is sweeping the globe.
- A quarter century of Gamma Knife® radiosurgery excellence: Dr. L. Dade Lunsford at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) shares his experience and view of future trends.
- Using deep brain stimulation to bring a life back to normal; a patient’s story.
- Dr. David Cohen reflects on the MEG technology he introduced 40 years ago.
- Brachytherapy for gynecological treatments – using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to sharpen images of cervical tumors.
- MOSAIQ®, the patient-centered workflow, helps a Canadian clinic become paperless from the first day.
- New software developments in planning and scanning.
- Physicians and colleagues predict what will happen in radiotherapy over the next four decades.
- Three customers tell what makes their clinics unique.
We wish you a good reading!