A recent KLAS survey of 137 healthcare providers show high satisfaction for Elekta’s combined oncology information system (OIS), MOSAIQ Radiation Oncology / MOSAIQ Medical Oncology. The integrated MOSAIQ solution—the market’s leading open-system, vendor-independent OIS—earned the top ranking. In addition, 88 percent of respondents indicated they would buy MOSAIQ again.
In the KLAS 2010 report, titled The Oncology IT Balancing Act: Integration vs. Functionality, Elekta vaulted over its competitors to claim the No. 1 rank. Customer comments and survey analysis indicated Elekta’s focus on service and support, its delivery of solid, all-around functionality—particularly the scheduling module which is a part of MOSAIQ’s comprehensive practice management solution—and Elekta’s ability to provide “the most consistent client experience, regardless of facility size or geographic region,” were key factors in its latest ranking.
Elekta’s OIS offerings received top scores in:
Product worked as promoted
- Implementation on time
- Quality of training
- Overall product quality
- Supports integration goals
- Keeps promises
Elekta also tied for the top scores in:
- Delivery of new technology
- Quality of phone / web support
- Proactive service
“Streamlining information flow in cancer management environments is a top priority among healthcare providers as they work to fulfill federal government guidelines for electronic medical records (EMR) systems as specified in the HITECH Act,” says Todd Powell, Executive Vice President Elekta Software.
“We have worked to make our MOSAIQ products not only the most comprehensive, interoperable and robust solutions available, but also equipped them to perform functions that all modern EMRs should have to increase efficiency in patient care,” he says. “This report provides yet another example in support of our efforts and shows that we’re addressing the issues that our customers believe are the most important.”
KLAS independently monitors vendor performance through the active participation of thousands of healthcare organizations and uses a stringent methodology to ensure all data and ratings are accurate, honest and impartial.
Read more about the world’s leading multi-vendor, multi-specialty data management system at www.elekta.com/mosaiq.
One Response to “Healthcare Providers Rate Elekta’s MOSAIQ Oncology Information System as No. 1 in 2010 KLAS Report”
Leave a Reply
- Elekta Debuts Versa HD Makes at Korean Society of Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting
- Save the Date for the 2013 Elekta Australasian User Meeting
- Puerto Rico’s Caribbean Imaging and Radiation Therapy Center Orders Elekta’s New Versa HD System for Treatment of Cancer Patients
- Webinar: Advances in lung SBRT planning utilizing radiobiological planning with Elekta’s Monaco®
- XiO® New Enhancements
- Canada’s Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Joins Elekta and Philips Research Consortium on MRI-Guided Radiation Therapy
- From BMX to Gamma Knife surgery and back – Josh Perry’s story
- Massage technique at Valley Hospital’s Gamma Knife Center puts patients at ease before treatment
- 2013 Leksell Radiosurgery Award Recipient: Dr. Hideyuki Kano
- The Gamma Knife Centre at Queen Square Radiosurgery Centre Marks Official Opening
- Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion Advanced Program for Stereotactic Radiosurgery September 8, 2015Date: 2015-09-09 to 2015-09-11 Calendar Link: Location: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States Description: Objective To further enhance the participant’s knowledge of Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion and its advanced applications in the field of stereotactic radiosurgery. Specific focus will be placed on Gamma Knife surgery with or […]
- Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion Advanced Program for Stereotactic Radiosurgery September 9, 2014Date: 2014-09-10 to 2014-09-12 Calendar Link: Location: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, United States Description: Objective To further enhance the participant’s knowledge of Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion and its advanced applications in the field of stereotactic radiosurgery. Specific focus will be placed on Gamma Knife surgery with o […]
- Leksell Stereotactic Neurosurgery Training March 30, 2014Date: 2014-03-31 to 2014-04-02 Calendar Link: Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands Description: Objective To make neurosurgeons proficient in the use of Leksell Stereotactic System and to further develop their skills in the use of the system. The clinical part of the training focuses on functional disorders. Content General principles of stereotaxy, visualizatio […]
- Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion - Upgrade Program December 10, 2013Date: 2013-12-11 to 2013-12-13 Calendar Link: Location: Cleveland Clinic Gamma Knife Center, Cleveland, OH, United States Description: Objective To receive aspects of clinical and technical training for handling new features of Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion, when upgrading from previous models. Training on the dynamic workflow of Leksell GammaPlan includes i […]
- Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion - Introductory Program December 8, 2013Date: 2013-12-09 to 2013-12-13 Calendar Link: Location: Cleveland Clinic Gamma Knife Center, Cleveland, OH, United States Description: Objective To identify the basic principles and biophysics of Gamma Knife surgery and how they apply to day-to-day patient treatment. Review the clinical indications, parameters of treatment and outcomes of Gamma Knife surgery […]
- Monaco December 8, 2013Date: 2013-12-09 to 2013-12-13 Calendar Link: Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States Description: OBJECTIVE To provide applications training in advanced radiobiology-based IMRT. The course provides an understanding of the IMRT software enabling the user to efficiently create effective IMRT treatment plans using our product. DURATION 5 days in-house t […]
- XiO-IMRT December 8, 2013Date: 2013-12-09 to 2013-12-11 Calendar Link: Location: Freiburg, Germany Description: Objective To provide applications training in IMRT treatment planning utilizing the XiO Treatment Planning System. The course provides an understanding of the IMRT software enabling the user to efficiently create effective IMRT treatment plans using our product. Duration 3 […]
- SRT December 4, 2013Date: 2013-12-05 to 2013-12-06 Calendar Link: Location: Würzburg, Germany Description: OBJECTIVE This advanced clinical training program is designed to present the processes required to implement SRT for routine treatment on Elekta Axesse™ and other Elekta linear accelerators sterotactic capabilities. COURSE CONTENT • Recognize indications for and outcom […]
- VMAT and IGRT Practical Implementation into the Clinic December 1, 2013Date: 2013-12-02 to 2013-12-03 Calendar Link: Location: Swedish Cancer Center Seattle Prostate , United States Description: This is a one and a half day Course for Radiation Oncologists, Medical Physicists, Dosimetrists and Nurses interested in Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT). The program will include such topics as defining the target volumes; clin […]
- XiO - Physics December 1, 2013Date: 2013-12-02 to 2013-12-06 Calendar Link: Location: St. Louis, Missouri, United States Description: OBJECTIVE To provide information in regards to data acquisition requirements for the XiO Treatment Planning system, as well as training on using the beam modeling tools available in XiO. In addition, basic applications training in treament planning will b […]